Songs

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Target setting(Assignment 1)

On Monday, my classmates and I did our target settings for the near future. It was for the purpose of hopefully, helping us obtain higher results. The results were supposedly set according to our PSLE and sec. 1 results.
Have a look at my goals for the CA1(Ultimately for Final Year exam) results that have
been set for me.

History: A2


English: A2
Literature: B3



Higher Chinese:B3




Math: A1



Science:A2




D&T:A2



Geography:A2




Home Econs: A2



Visual Art: A2


Legend: Blue- Come on, I can do better than that!
Green- Achievable
Red- I must put in more effort into this subject!

I think that most of the subjects should not be a problem for me, except for 4 of those in red. I think my worst subject is Chinese which I need to exert most my efforts on. My best subject would be Science, also the one I am most interested in!
With so much work to start with so that I can achieve the results I am aiming for, I better get started on it!


No comments:

Free-IQTest.net

Free IQ Test Score
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test