We had Design and technology first. Although D & T is not my favourite subject, I found this particular lesson extremely interesting! We were introduced to perspective drawings, here are some examples.

This video is about street art. Also a little linked to perspective drawing.
Don't you find it cool?
After which, we had Math lesson. We kept talking about the fire alarm which we hoped would happen soon. (so as to miss lessons!) In the end, our hope came true during Literature lesson.(which the class really loathes, for some reason)
We were really excited and surprised of the outcome. We proceeded down to the field(assembly area). We found out the next day that we had set a record time to report to the predestined area. This record has broken all the others since 6 years ago!
Later, I had my CCA, Air Rifle. I had a problem then as my spectacles were broken and took much pain to even aim properly at the target! Then, did I realise how important my eyes really are!
Anyway, Mr Tan, as you have seen on the board, we have lots of work to do. So I better get on with it!


No comments:
Post a Comment