This week has been a very busy week for me. Even though it is only the third week of school, I have been bombarded with many projects, assignments and other homework.
This week we had a total of six pieces of project work, and uncountable assignments and homework! I had to go to go home late for three out of the five days of the week, one of which was for CCA!
I am happy enough to have passed through the week, and being able to hand up all my homework on time!
I have started working on my Higher Chinese already, with my tuition every week. However, I must also put in my own effort to help myself.
I should get used to the heavier work load compared to Sec. 1 soon.
At last, I am done with one of my assignments! Many more to go.....
I am an Arsenal die-hard fan, Emirates being the home ground of my favourite football club. Thus giving rise to my blog title. I had to set up this blog for my School English assignment. Which is probably why I talk so much about my School life. Now, cos I have finished with my assignments, I shall post random posts.
Songs
A test that you should take
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Nat
Would be better if you elaborated on your posts and provided more personal thoughts and feelings regarding the events.
Also, you might want to change the font colour/background as it is very hard to read.
Cheers
MRT
Post a Comment