What do I think about the first week of school?
Besides being in the second year of VS, it was really fun, just meeting up with your good friends. I guess it is not just another boring year of work stress, but also having a stronger bond with friends and getting just a little more educated.
I have noticed many changes in school, the most noticeable would be none other than the new and improved artificial school field! But with this great facility comes great responsibility, we must take great care of it. With the pitch, even in rain, we can still have PE! I just cannot fathom how these wonderful builders got the field done so quickly!
Our class also received a few new teachers, including Mr Thiru, our new history teacher, who seems to take a liking to condemning pupils. I also have a new Higher Chinese teacher. However, I prefer Mr Wang Jun(my former teacher). Well, I think it is more important to have a teacher who teaches effectively.
One of the most important life blessings is good friends. I wonder what I would have done without them. Besides practical joker Chan An who sometimes irritates others, there is Gerald and his jokes which help liven our moods. Oscar's nerdy remarks about computer stuff confound me sometimes. Not forgetting Sherman and his influential mind control over others.
Well with so many things that have happened, how can I not look foward to 2008? It is just too much to look foward to!
I think this year is also a very important year with IP (which I would like to try if I could), or streaming into sec 3 classes with different subjects.
I am an Arsenal die-hard fan, Emirates being the home ground of my favourite football club. Thus giving rise to my blog title. I had to set up this blog for my School English assignment. Which is probably why I talk so much about my School life. Now, cos I have finished with my assignments, I shall post random posts.
Songs
A test that you should take
Friday, January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hi Nat
The astroturf is such a wonder eh? That's not all - an indoor sports hall is on its way! Keep your fingers crossed!
hi nat, how do you know whether you like the turf? I thought u have not tried it out yet. Anyway, come to my blog, theres a song just for you!!!
http://i-like-linkin-park-and-man-utd.blogspot.com/
Cool!
Post a Comment