YOYO! (Not the yoyo toy but just greeting you...)
I kinda noe it has been quite a while since this blog has been updated....
But today, that long streak of non-posting days has come to an end....... (Hey, I noe that you noe that it is quite obvious but for the sake of blogging.... yeah.)
Today, as with this week we have no lessons due to post-exam activities... We had the TRYBE workshop, "You can do it".
After the not-so-really-interesting briefing in the not-too-cold-and-not-too-hot-auditorium......
We left for the actual start of workshop in class (Y did we leave the auditorium and go to 2B ?) Yah, like the classroom had air-condition then we so boliao go (errmm..) 2B room.
Anyways, over in class.... We were MADE to stand in 1 row according to B' dae and without talking.... So I (and a few other blurr people aka Singapore wanderers including KYS ....) made this special move to mix in the 1 row randomly and my birthday suddenly became 29th SEP. And then nao (now), I have problems changing it back to the original date of 11th June and this info was brought to you by NaT ORG. for the sole purpose of reminding you give me back my PSP yes, remember all of u said so if I blog more than 20 times then I get PSP? Yes u do, so for underestimating me, u all owe me a laptop too (and not the one on my blog as in the stupid thing where u leave the gifts.....)woah, soooo offtrack liao.....
Anyways, I was in this thing called a group and we sat around the tables AS A GROUP. Song Yu was chosen as the leader due to overwhelming popularity (like the whole group vote 4 him, even he vote for himself) We were then MADE to fill up this sticker and write our name and dream job on it and stick it on myself.
Here were the ones my group mates had:
NG SI HUI- Terrorist
Yeo Kheng Jing- Terrorist
Hafiz...- Terrorist
Calvin Yip..- Terrorist
Chia Wen Chong -Terrorist (But changed halfway to become nothing) .Traitor.
Song Yu- (nope, not terrorist but.) PILOT- like kamikaze pilot
Adrian- Businessman (in charge of publicity)
AND
ME! (Nathaniel Lim Wei Xiong) - CHEMIST aka Maker of all bombs.
Yup, we sure make a great team -- AL QUEdA II We did lotsa fun activities AS A GROUP but I shall highlight one which took up most of the time.
The objective was to find out wat kinda personality u r.
I was under I of the DISC (4 personalities)
Wich means I am Interactive
A few surprising ones such as Zu Xuan as a D- Direct/domineering
Jonathan Sam D- like I thought he was quiet
We also had this activity where we all got to stick stickers on our friends and tell them something encouraging, then Chan An was like "Thanx 4 being Nathaniel" .... And Zu Xuan got pissed and spammed 5 of his 7 stickers on Chan An
Lets jump to the end of the programme where I found this mega like MEGA sized sticker which really was a whole bunch of stickers stuck on each other to form some mega crap. If you bothered to go and check out the photo we took in the auditorium aka classroom I was still holding it.
Last thing was not really a good thing but.... yah. It was like this....
We had to fill up this evaluation/feedback form at the end of the lesson, and there was this box asking how we found their A4/A3 worksheets. And then - Suggestions. This was wat I filled up.
Suuggestions 4 A4 paper
Please make it better quality paper (it was just norm. paper)
Suggestions 4 A3 paper
Please make it better quality paper (it was quite good quality paper)
AND THEN WE COME TO THE ONE WITH NO LINK
Suggestions on how to improve the programme timing
Please make it better quality paper !
===( yah, i noe you people are like very diao now but I think the tree is laughing at the cowkimon)===
With that, we have come to the end of anther episode of of
NAT'S 'GREAT' BLOG lol
I am an Arsenal die-hard fan, Emirates being the home ground of my favourite football club. Thus giving rise to my blog title. I had to set up this blog for my School English assignment. Which is probably why I talk so much about my School life. Now, cos I have finished with my assignments, I shall post random posts.
Songs
A test that you should take
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment