Songs

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Post 22

wah, todae so boliao like every other day....

We ahd Eng where we had our formal letter writing test. Cant say I screwed up(with a brain like mine, how to?) but forgot to write comp. name......... Yeah, rather stupid mistake.

Later had PE, where my team lost out to Gerald's team. 2-0, ---------.

yeah, we came really close many times, but not close enough. The nearest was KYS with an open goal ahead but missed like quite badly, abt. 5m.??

Yah, then wasted HMT lesson with prac. 4 List. compre 4 test after school. We thought we had 2 present our TFU project 4 Chi. (and screw up big time) but did not present in the end.

Screwed up real badly 4 Lit dramatisation..... I kinda forgot a few of my lines, and had this script on my table. And the news was like so blue. No wonder they invented the blu-ray disk.

Anyway, maths was normal like any lesson.....

We had this extremely easy list. compre after school and saw Chee Yang n someone else sign up 4 Math comp. Something like scrabble.....but got no.s and stuff linked to math

I maybe writing less often cos SA1 coming up and I am a gd boy hu studies and revises unlike some people (not naming names...) like KYS and ..... Yeah I noe i post very little liao but yah.....

No comments:

Free-IQTest.net

Free IQ Test Score
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test