Songs

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Very busy daysss

Yup, three grueling days sure have tired me out.... Lucky to still be in one piece (hey, One Piece!)

Day 1
Thursday was the killer day, after a very not boring but er... interesting Lit. lesson where we got to cont. our very prof. plays! lol


Yah, Anyways, after that, I had my usual CCA until 6pm, then I had to rush off to Victoria Concert Hall for Choir performance.....


Over there, the performance started at 7.30 with the choir singing random songs (all not English at first....) and shouting and pointing..... and yar......

Y Nobody go for Choir Performance????!!!!
Quite good wat
And only Chee Yang And I went... (from our class)
And I had to sit with some Air rifle guy.....

And yah, it was really not bad.....

Wait for my next "exciting post on....

NAT'S Great Life.....
Sponsored by Air Asia and all other crap comp.

No comments:

Free-IQTest.net

Free IQ Test Score
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test