Ok
Today, I had to present Q 5 of my sc. project.
And yeah, I got 1 word for it, Difficult.
It was something to do with mixing Ammonium something and something else. ( Now, wasnt that helpful.)
Anyways, I got GBA emulator from Yong Siamg which I have been playing lately.
Oh Yeah..... Today was hostage rescue day as i call it. I, Chan An, Gerald and many, many others decided to snatch Yong Siang's bottle away, and then hide it. It worked for like half the day. (the second half)
Yup, great day it was....
And yesterday, me, Sherman n Oscar decided to visit our friend Katong. Pretty fun eating laksa, making fun of Oscar and getting lost....
I am an Arsenal die-hard fan, Emirates being the home ground of my favourite football club. Thus giving rise to my blog title. I had to set up this blog for my School English assignment. Which is probably why I talk so much about my School life. Now, cos I have finished with my assignments, I shall post random posts.
Songs
A test that you should take
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment